Your oil or gas well is fully operational, profitable and running at full capacity. Everything is going smoothly. Then, a power failure, production shutdown or other fiasco occurs, and you have to restart your Electrical Submersible Pump (ESP). Particles of sand and sediment then clog up your downhole equipment, causing an even longer shutdown, and potential harm to your equipment.
But there is a way to avoid clogged pumps and shutdowns which can impede the productivity of your well: The CanLift SandGuard tool.
How Does Downhole De-Sanding Tools Work?
- The tool is placed above the Electrical Submersible Pump (ESP)
- The SandGuard captures and filters fluid through its chamber
- The Pump is restarted
- Sand is diverted away from the pump to the surface
Benefits of the Product
- Protects Electrical Submersible Pumps (ESP)
- Prevents well shutdowns and downtime
- Prevents torque twisting
- Reduces broken shafts
- Prevents burnt out motors
- Increases well efficiency
- Increases revenue
Features of the Product
- Automatically flushed after restart
- 20 ft. length
- Available for 5 1 ⁄ 2- and 7-inch wells
- Compatible with 2 7 ⁄ 8-inch connections